Here’s what hit the spot for me this past few weeks:
- The Tao Te Ching, in dozens of languages (via MeFi) — looking suspiciously like one of Pascal’s l10n charts.
- What Matt said, pretty much.
- Targeting the blogosphere ~= marketing to the entire population of South Korea.
- English Premier League team booster recommends Firefox, so you can get all the facts before you rip ManUtd for that trade.
- Oakland (my hometown) gets some love at Organic City.
- ComputerWorld blogger completely misses the point on Firefox Flicks. Asa explains.
- “Can a web browser make reference work a bit more efficient?” If you’re a librarian, yes it can.
- Props to three Firefox community bloggers I’m RSSing: Percy, Mitch, and Ariel. Thanks for the insights, and all the fish.